Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Nelhob Robot_ By Chris Bohlen





So I have been wanting to build this particular character for quite some time now and I suppose I just kept putting it off. I created a sketch of this little robot back in 2007 and I always wanted to know what it would look like in 3D and now I have a good idea. Overall, this is basically just a rough sketch of what the character can be. I am most likely going to proceed with this robot character to see just how far I can stretch it. I am definitely going to create many additions to it and a few subtractions, now that there is a direction lots of hard work is going to go into this character. I have a feeling that this little guy is going to be deliciously dangerous when finished.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Chris, it will be fun to see what you do with the materials and textures as you develop the model. Do you ever look at the street BLU? This reminds me a little of some the characters in his street animations and I can imagine the tinkly toy like sound effects applied to your robot already!

    ReplyDelete